We offer world class ear, nose, throat surgeries in adults and children and high quality care. We carry out our surgical procedures with each type of anaesthesia depending on medical indications and patient’s preferences.We have experience of managing complex and challenging cases. We have more than 25 years of experience in ENT surgury.
Methods used in the treatments in our Centre:
One day surgery
In the clinic, procedures performed do not require general anaesthesia. The advantage for the Patient is short operating time, quick healing process and instant recovery. Normal everyday activity is usually possible the next day.
- Palate correction (Celon method);
- Volume Reduction of the Tongue Base (Celon method);
- Conchoplasty (Celon method);
- Conchoplasty (Cryosurgery method);
- Volume Reduction of the Tongue Base + Palate correction (Celon method);
- Conchoplasty+ Palate correction (Celon method);
- Conchoplasty + Volume Reduction of the Tongue Base (Celon method);
- Correction+Volume Reduction of the Tongue;
- Snoring treatment with Fotona Night Lase;
- Nasal polyps.
Ears, nose and throat in general anesthesia
General anaesthesia is essential for some surgical procedures. We offer surgical treatment under general anesthesia. We use state-of-the-art medical equipment for precision surgeries such us a set of surgical endoscopes.
- Septoplasty+ Conchoplasty;
- Nasal septal defect closure (up to 1,5 cm);
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS);
- FESS + nasal septum;
- FESS (maxillary sinus);
- Paracentesis + Adenotomy;
- Adenotomy + Tonsillotomy;
- Adenotomy +Tonsillotomy + Paracentesis;
- Tonsillotomy + Palate correction (Celon method);
- Palate correction (Celon method) + septoplasty;
- Palate correction (Celon method) + Tonsillotomy + Conchoplasty;
- Palate correction (Celon method) + Conchoplasty +Septoplasty;
- Submandibular gland removal;
- Removal of the central cyst of the Neck;
lek. med. Aleksander Żmudziński
Graduate of the 1st Faculty of the Medical University of Gdańsk, Aleksnader Żmudziński, is a second degree specialist in otolaryngology. Connected with the clinic of the 2nd Faculty of the II Medical University of Bydgoszcz for 20 years already. Aleksander Żmudziński specialises in problems related to upper respiratory tract patency disorders, which may lead to snoring or even sleep apnoea. Aleksnader Żmudziński carries out plastic surgery treatments of the palate and procedures aimed at removal of palatine tonsil crypts in patients who suffer from deposition of white congestive content in the crypts.